We want our customers to:
1. Feel comfortable about using our website.
2. Feel secure submitting information to us.
3. Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
4. To be aware that by using our sites you are allowing us to collect certain data.
We respect the value of all the personal information that you share with us. We will appreciate your trust and understanding of our services and support you professionally at all times.
What would be collected from you, digitally?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies”, sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive. An IP address is assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're using.
If you intend to just browse through the Website and read the information contained on the Web pages, we may gather certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We may automatically gather the Internet domain. If you use a private Internet access account (whenever you are using the internet), from which you access our Website, and the date and time you access our Website and the pages you visit.
We may collect non-public personal information from you when you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information to us through our website, for example when requesting information on our products or services. We may collect information about your transactions that we secure from our files and from our affiliates. We limit the use of such information to the purposes for which the information was provided. However, we reserve the right to use such information for marketing/product development research and other similar purposes and/or to contact you regarding additional services or products that you may find useful.
If you send an e-mail (for example – at firstname.lastname@example.org that contains an inquiry) message that includes personally identifiable information, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. Remember that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive or includes information such as credit card numbers or bank account information, you should not send it electronically unless it is encrypted or our Website indicates the particular site is secure.
What additionally we might collect?
1. About the web pages, you visit.
2. Track the links you click on a website.
3. Track the number of times you visit the website.
4. Keep an account of how many times you’ve shopped with us.
5. You can choose to log out at any time. However, your login information will be stored on our server archive for a long time.
Who is responsible to collect the information?
We are responsible (as commercial entities) to collect information through the web domain. If you use a private browser or access our website then we will be notified and preserve your activity on our website. The Site contains links to other websites. We are only responsible for the activity corresponding to our websites and are not accountable for any activity of the third parties.
We use contact information internally to:
1. Put efforts in product improvement
2. Contact you as a survey respondent
3. Notify you if you win any discount; and
4. Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
1. Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
2. Recognize your access privileges to our Websites
3. Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
4. Make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
5. Help diagnose problems with our server.
We use your personal information to:
1. Help us provide personalized features
2. Tailor our website to your interest
3. To get in touch with you when necessary
4. To provide the services requested by you
5. To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
With whom will your information be shared?
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
1. We have your permission
2. To provide products or services you've requested
4. Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information?
We may only disclose the information that we collect about you to our affiliates or non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law. We also may disclose information about our customers or former customers and others to non-affiliated companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreement to administer our websites; track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or unsubscribe from our Newsletter Mailing. Flipnclick reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Flipnclick account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time alternatively you can mail to email@example.com