The DT830D Digital Multimeter is a basic tool, which anyone with average intelligence would be capable of using. This is not an auto-ranging meter, and therefore you will have to select the correct ranges for voltage and current measurements.
This is one of those meters where you will need to think first to determine what you are measuring. Are you measuring voltage, or current? Is it AC or DC? In which range do you expect this?
- Model Number: DT830D Digital Multimeter
- DC Voltage Measuring Range: 200mV-1000V, Accuracy Level: ±(1.0%+2dgt)
AC Voltage Measuring Range: 200V-750V, Accuracy Level: ±(2.0%+10dgt)
DC Current Measuring Range: 200μA-200mA, Accuracy Level: ±(1.5%+2dgt)
Resistance Measuring Range: 200Ω-2000KΩ, Accuracy Level: ±(1.2%+2dgt)
- Check Diode (including LED), type of Transistor such as NPN/PNP check, hFE (configurations) features too
- Product Size: 12.5×6.8×2.4 cm
- Product Weight: 200gm
- Power Supply: 9V 6F22 battery