266 Clamp Multimeter is a digital LCD display measuring instrument that can help you in troubleshooting electrical issues for both professional and domestic applications. Field service technicians or households can utilize this 266 Clamp Meter for basic continuity tests when the fundamental need is to check the flow of electric current through an electric circuit. This way you can easily detect damaged parts, broken conductors or excessive resistance in a circuit that is open and discontinuous and restricts a seamless flow of the circuit.
- Display: 3 1/2 digit LCD and max. 1999 counts.
- Polarity: Auto
- Measures:Ac Voltage,AC Current,DC Voltage,Resistance,Continuity etc.
- Over range indication: Only the MSD "1" display.
- Sampling rate: 3 times per second.
- Low voltage indication: "LOW-BAT" sign.
- Hold: Data hold
- Power: 9V carbon-zinc battery or alkaline battery.
- Battery life:
- Approx. 200 hours(alkaline battery)
- Approx. 150 hours(carbon-zinc battery)
- Working environment: 0~50degC, <80% RH.
- Storage environment: -20~60degC, <80%RH.
- 1 x Operation manual
- 1 x Test leads pair
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Carrying case